I don't know what will happen tomorrow |astonishinglife001

astonishinglife001
I don't know, I will get deserving respect and value or not.

I don't know what will happen tomorrow


Working on my Present moment

I don't know, what will happen tomorrow.
I just only know, I have this present moment.
I'm doing my all efforts, but I don't know anything. 
I'm working on myself, even I am feeling sad.

I'm not okay but still, I am working on me.
I don't know, I will get deserving respect and value or not.
I don't know anything about my future.
I don't know what will happen tomorrow.


Today I am putting my all efforts into getting deserving respect and value, but I don't know anything I will get it or I will never get it. When I'm not feeling okay, I just try to encourage myself and motivate myself to work on myself by believing in myself and having faith in God. After crying, I stand up and doing my work, even I really don’t know what will happen tomorrow. I am doing everything efforts in my present moment so that I will never have any regret in my future. I am working on myself even I don't know I will ever have any bright future.

 Emotionally, I have completely broken. Mentally, I am drained. Spiritually, I feel dead but, physically I'm smiling. After all the broken stages, still, I have a hope. And, for that hope, I am working on myself. Sometimes powerful negative thoughts overtake my positive mind-set but, I try to control those negative thoughts through reading motivational quotes and books. Seriously right now I am feeling blank about my future. I don't know anything and now my heart is not feeling anything. This stage of life is very tough when I'm completely alone. But having  a faith in God that one day everything will be fine. 

Comments

Unknown said…
Yes ofcourse uhh will get success one day and ur achievement will speak about ur efforts and ur hardwork. So dont get demotivate and keep trying to improve urself because hard work always pays.
Anonymous said…
Just believe IN YOURSELF .ONEDAY DEFINITELY U R SUCCESSED.

Popular posts from this blog

How you see yourself | astonishinglife001